Vegan Gravy Mix 120g
Makes 1.25L of gravy – 20 serves!
Made super special with 5 types of vegies, raw cacao, hemp meal and Tasmanian-made chickpea miso, this 100% plant-based mix makes rich and delicious gravy in less than 5 minutes.
Makes your Roast Dinner complete!
Here are some other saucy ideas for using Gravy Mix
- Stir a spoonful or two into your lentil bolognese to really beef up the flavour
- Chips and gravy..oh yeah
- Enrich and thicken soups and stews with a spoonful or two
- Sprinkle over sweet potato wedges before baking
- Try adding a spoon of seeded mustard to the gravy for a fresh new flavour
- Add sauteed mushroom and a dollop of yoghurt…creamy mushroom sauce.
Vegan Gravy - rich delicious vegetable based gravy
- mix 1 cup (250ml) cold water and 1 heaped tablespoon (30g) gravy mix together in a small saucepan.
- Place on a moderate heat and bring to the boil.
- Simmer, stirring, for 2 minutes until gravy is thick and glossy.
- Serve warm.
Makes 1 cup / 5 serves..