Vegan Bechamel Sauce Mix 100g
Try our creamy Bechamel Sauce mix and create superb plant-based dishes in five minutes flat.
Vegan Bechamel Sauce Mix is the easy-as white sauce that has the power to create amazing dishes out of everyday staples.
Bechamel is beaut for…
- Marvellous mornay
- Creamy corn chowder
- Adding pizazz to potatoes
- Easy lasagne and vegie stacks
- Cauliflower Cheese – yes please!
- Superb stuffed mushrooms
- Super creamed spinach
Vegan Bechamel Sauce Mix - makes 2.5 cups
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine package contents and 625ml (2.5 cups) COLD water.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer, stirring, for 5 minutes until the sauce is thick and delicious.
- Discard bay leaf before serving.
- Serve warm.
To make a small serve
- 1 heaped tablespoon sauce mix
- 125ml (1/4 cup) cold water.