- 1 packet of Monica’s Mixes Wrap Mix
- 500ml water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Stir to combine all the ingredients. Allow the dough to rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 15 pieces. Shape each piece into a flat, round disc approx 5cm in diameter.
- Roll each piece between 2 pieces of baking paper into a 22cm disc.
- Heat a pan and either dry-fry or add a teaspoon of oil or coconut oil to the pan.
- Cook the wrap for 1 minute each side.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in a ziplock bag in the fridge or freezer.