Posted on November 07 2018
This vibrant soup is bursting with intense flavour. Excellent to pop in a flask to take for lunch on a hot day. Refer to our post about sprouting seeds and grains and plan to start this recipe a few days early to get the buckwheat sprouted.
VEGAN GRAIN-FREE GLUTEN-FREE NO ADDED SUGAR
- 1/2 cup sprouted buckwheat
- 1/2 cup finely diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup finely diced yellow capsicum
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/2 cup finely diced carrot
- 1/2 cup finely diced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup finely diced button mushrooms
- ¼ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated garlic
- 4 fresh tomatoes
- 300ml warm water
- 2 teaspoons good quality balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives & parsley
Place all the vegetables in a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, chilli, oregano and sprouted buckwheat. Dehydrate for 6 hours on 450C.
When the vegetables are almost done, place the sundried tomatoes, garlic, fresh tomatoes, warm water, balsamic vinegar, herbs and remaining oil into a blender. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper
Pour into 4 bowls, sprinkle with the vegetables and sprouted buckwheat. Top with brazil nut parmesan.