- 1 packet Monica’s Pizza Base Mix
- 500ml water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine ingredients. Allow to prove for 25 minutes.
- Divide into 4 pieces. Press out into discs.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Top with favourite ingredients and allow to prove for 20 minutes.
- Bake in hot oven for 15 minutes.
TIP! If you are going heavy on the toppings or they are quite moist/oily, it’s best to par-bake the base before adding them. So, pop the bases into the oven and bake for 10 minutes, remove, top and back into the oven until toppings are golden and gooey.